Anonymous

How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System If You Dont Inhale It?

7

Why wouldn't you inhale? And no.
If I smoke week like onces,week and took like 4 hits hits and never in haled will it show up on a hair test

Weed can be taken inside not just due to smoking or vaping, but also via edibles. Special cbd pills and cbd gummies contain cannabidiol, too (but devices like Yocan Evolve D Plus provide with better effect ).

Everything depends on the cannabis you get. I mean the form of it. If you take cbd oils, it won't be for a long time in your body. Moreover, cbd can be used even by kids. This is a sign that this product is safe. You can even read about cbd oil for adhd kids if you don't believe me

The answer is yes. According to researchers at the University of Illinois, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is absorbed through the lungs and is excreted through the urine, can remain in your system for up to two days. So, exposure to second hand marijuana smoke can cause a positive drug test.

Anonymous