How Do You Get K2 Out Of Your System?


2 Answers

Nicole Manion Profile
Nicole Manion answered
There is no trick that will enable you to get the synthetic form of marijuana, K2, out of your system; all you can really do is to wait until it naturally leaves your body, which can take up to 72 hours.

  • What is K2?

K2 is a brand name for what is often referred to as a herbal incense, but which in reality is a mixture of herbs and chemicals that produce the same effects as cannabis. Another brand name for this drug is Spice.

There are many different herbal incenses on the market, albeit illegally, and many people refer to them by the above brand names even though they are generic versions.

  • Once legal

These blends of synthetic cannabis first became available in 2000 and it was perfectly legal to use them at that time. It was thought that because they were made with legal herbs then there was no reason to ban their use, and so many people saw them as a viable alternative to their illegal counterpart, cannabis.

In 2008, however, laboratory testing showed that this alternative to cannabis contained synthetic cannaboids which work in a similar way to THC, which is the cannabinoid that is found in cannabis.

  • Attempts to legalize herbal incense

Many people have tried this procedure by making more and more complex combinations in an attempt to outwit the law. They have also used extensive marketing so that people will find it a desirable drug and, therefore, use it.

One of its selling points is that it will not show up in a routine drugs test for cannabis, but it is possible to find its metabolites in the urine of a user.

Ultimately, K2 and other forms of synthetic cannabis are illegal both in Europe and the US.
Karl Sagan Profile
Karl Sagan answered

Unfortunately, modern drug tests detect the presence of cbd in our bodies. So, you need to get rid of it. I know that CBD oil is effective against many things and this is high time for us to use it. Unfortunately, the laws and rules are stronger than us here

Answer Question