Because the crystal is injected directly into the bloodstream, the brain feels the effect within 15-30 seconds, as opposed to smoking (2-3 minutes) and oral ingestion (30 min). When the drug is ingested, it passes through the gastrointestinal system, which means it remains longer in the body, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the high will last longer. It depends on how fast the liver can break it down. From experience, injecting or smoking crystal leads to an intense, but shorter duration high than swallowing it in pill/capsule form.
I think when you shoot any thing it seems to stay longer from my own experience.
Depending oh how much you took and how much water you drink it can stay in your system anywhere from 3 days to weeks.